TO OUR GUESTS:
We are pleased to announce our dining room is open!
There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
· Guests who wish to wear a mask are free to do so. Other guests and staff members may choose not to wear masks based on their personal preference and we ask that everyone respect those decisions. If you are concerned about this, please join us at a later date and we will be happy to welcome you.
· Employees are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Currently, our occupancy is limited to 50% of capacity, which creates additional space in our dining room and our tables are set up six (6) feet apart in order to adhere to social distancing. No table will exceed six (6) people and our “community table” has been removed from the dining room.
· We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other tabletop items on our tables. We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use portions.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
· We use a peroxide based sanitizer and a bleach solution that is effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
· We will limit menus per table and we will sanitize them after each use. We encourage you to download our menu and view it while dining with us using our QR code located within the dining room.
· Employees are well informed and understand the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
· Reservations are available by phone and walk-ins are welcome.